The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating, installing and managing our databases. You will ensure optimal database performance by analyzing database issues and monitoring database performance.
- Manage database changes and re-designs
- Database design as per project metrics and program design
- Creation of database, managing integrations with solutions involved in program/project
- Design systems for people to interact with the database
- Analyze database issues and troubleshoot or configure the database accordingly
- Drive automation of code
- Monitor database performance to ensure high levels of security and speed
- Master's Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Administration,Computer Science, Technology, or a related field of study
- Proven knowledge of SQL Servers
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with Wrike project management software is a plus
If you are interested or want to refer someone please share your updated CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org or whats app your profile at: https://wa.me/919830504555
Please mention your current and expected CTC and also your notice period.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating, installing and managing our databases. You will ensure optimal database performance by analyzing database issues and monitoring database performan...
About the Role:
- Orchestrate, facilitate and handhold design processes; internally and externally to the group
- Set in place a learning system for the unit and an effective and appropriate design
theory and practice
- Communicate effectively on the design process, success and challenges.
Knowledge: Human-centered design, design thinking, systems theory, planning methods, ToCs
Skills: Ability to work with and lead teams, including domain specialists, above-average writing and
English speaking skills, excellent facilitation, process
Attitude: Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, deep respect for special people and
About the Role: Function: Knowledge: Human-centered design, design thinking, systems theory, planning methods, ToCs Skills: Ability to work with and lead teams, including domain specialists, above-ave...
● Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
● Discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage ● Help departments use technology profitably
● Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
● Build quality assurance and data protection processes
● Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
● Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
● Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
Evaluating new technologies and determining when they should be incorporated into the company’s products or services
Developing a comprehensive long-term technology plan for the company, including any required training for employees
Developing new products based on emerging technology trends in order to stay ahead of competitors
● Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
● Knowledge of technological trends to build a strategy
● Understanding of budgets and business-planning
● Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
Role: ● Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals ● Discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage ● Help depa...
- 5-8 years of experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation in complex projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills supported by strong communication and presentation skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Databases (MySql, SQL or Postgres), Conversant with SQL/PLSQL, Advanced in Excel. Working knowledge of Web, Mobile App development frameworks.
- Good grasp over SDLC, Agile frameworks - Bring industry best practices of project management into practice.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Well versed with app usability best practices, navigation design and flow, content classification, and content management methods and system
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ideate, conceive, develop and deploy technology solutions for guiding the program
- Engage, consult, be the bridge between internal project stakeholders and design the program workflows in detail
- Design and configure the appropriate solution, so that all requirements are met and that expectations regarding platform use cases and functionality are fulfilled
- See the bigger picture and have end to end grasp and control over every aspect of the tech solutions deployed.
- Continuous improvement of deployed or in production systems and applications based on feedback from internal stakeholders or self ideation.
- Work with tech partners on all development, deployment and support work within the required timeframes
- Excellent vendor management skills, manage the vendor time,effort, deliveries and billing. Keep costs under control. Manage and project budgets in line with project budgets.
- Ability to build rapport and consensus building amongst a diverse set of stakeholders is paramount
- Maintain accurate, high-quality, and timely documentation of implementation steps and activities for internal and external partners
Eligibility 5-8 years of experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation in complex projects Excellent written and verbal communication skills supported by strong communi...
Core Role: The core role of the Chief Financial Officer is to drive the Non-profit organizations financial planning, perform risk management by analyzing the organizations liabilities and investments and decide on investment strategies.
1. Evaluating, Design, Development of financial strategies: Be a strategic thought partner to the CEOs and dene the process and implement the infrastructure/systems needed to support the growth of the non-profits and take it to scale Devise and implementation of cost, budget control strategies, including forecasting, cost analysis, feasibility studies, and cost leverages mechanisms, use of technology, and work ow analysis.
2. Oversee and implement the Financial Management Strategy: Responsible for preparation of a detailed financial strategic plan which shall include the plans for investments, fundraising, fund management, accounting, control systems, statutory compliance systems, and audit processes. Provide oversight for and manage all budgets, forecasts, and internal financial plans and processes
3. Prepare and present Financial Management Information Reports: Serve as an internal consultant to the CEOs, Treasurers, Board, and other key stakeholders on all financial matters, including any irregularities, making recommendations and suggesting proactive strategies to keep the organizations financials on track and mitigate risk, if any Review short and long-term goals in light of existing and projected financial resources available
4. Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders: Collaborate and coordinate the financial activities with senior management, Board members, donors/funding agencies, suppliers of financial services, hired or contracted by the organizations, including accountants, auditors, and financial consultants
Areas of Expertise required:
4.Financial management - Financial MIS, Financing, Cash, funds flow and investment
5.System and controls
7.Contract and Grant management
8.Group level transaction
9.Staff and load management
10.Board, Treasurer support and coordination
Core Role: The core role of the Chief Financial Officer is to drive the Non-profit organizations financial planning, perform risk management by analyzing the organizations liabilities and investments...
Chartered Accountant plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of financial and accounting departments. They develop and implement the financial policies and systems of establishments.
- Income Tax handling
- Final Accounts preparation
- Preparation of Computation of Income and Income Tax Returns for Various kinds of assesses.
- Preparation of submissions against notices received from the income-tax authorities during the assessment and appeal proceedings
- Projecting tax liability and calculation of advance tax payable
- Tax audits for Private Companies, individuals and firms
- TDS compliance
- Tax planning
- Statutory Audit
- Statutory audit of Private Limited companies engaged in trading and manufacturing businesses.
Salary Ranges from 8 - 10 lakhs
Location: Kolkata Saltlake Sector V
Application Deadline: 17/1/2022
Expected Start Date: 1/2/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹90,000.00 per month
Email your updated CV with the following details:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
Job Description Chartered Accountant plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of financial and accounting departments. They develop and implement the financial policies and systems o...
We have been retained by our client who is looking for Corporate Sales for their Kolkata Office
Brief about the profile is as below :
1. Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs;
2. Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/ services
3. Will be responsible for conducting detailed need analysis and identifying challenges at the client-side
4. Will be responsible for maintaining various sales within defined timelines
5.Will be responsible for doing any other activities as may be deemed of by the Management
6.Maintaining relationships with all potential and existing clients
7.Ensuring proper servicing and after-sales support to clients
8.Will be responsible for conducting detailed need analysis and identifying challenges at the client-side
9. Will be responsible for maintaining various sales within defined timelines
10. Will be responsible for doing any other activities as may be deemed of by the Management
11. Maintaining relationships with all potential and existing clients
12. Ensuring proper servicing and after-sales support to clients
If you are interested or want to refer anyone for the profile, then kindly share an updated resume with your current and expected CTC with Notice period: email@example.com
We have been retained by our client who is looking for Corporate Sales for their Kolkata Office Brief about the profile is as below :1. Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the p...
1. Maintaining staff recruitment and salary data.
2. Coordinating with recruitment agencies and screening candidates.
3. Maintaining Employee attendance and compiling monthly salary with provisions for tax and PF/ESI as per govt rules
4. Offer letter/Appointment letters etc. preparation and updating
5. Maintaining the MIS reports
6. Minimum 2-4 Years of Experience
Location: Near Hebbal, Sanjaynagar
You can refer your contact to apply for the profile, also you can send your Updated CV with Current and Expected CTC at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Work profile:- 1. Maintaining staff recruitment and salary data. 2. Coordinating with recruitment agencies and screening candidates. 3. Maintaining Employee attendance and compiling monthly salary wit...
- Promoting products and services during events
- Coordinating the design of promotional material and distributing in online and offline channels
- Advertising our company and products/services on various media
- Strong consumer and product awareness
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT skills
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
- Self motivation
- The ability to be a team player
- Good creative skills
Job Responsibility- Promoting products and services during events Coordinating the design of promotional material and distributing in online and offline channels Advertising our company and products/s...
Duties and Responsibilities:
Testing and Commissioning Engineer (SCADA) will be responsible for installation, Testing, Commissioning and Customer support during defect Liability period of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition(SCADA) system. Testing and commissioning engineer will be responsible for testing and commissioning, trouble shooting, closer of punch points, customer support at site during defect liability period at Project site.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Leadership and managerial skills. Commercially awareness. The ability to work well under pressure. Team working skills. Relevant technical expertise (for example in test, design, development and operations) Good IT and analytical skills.
If you are interested apply to this post or share your resume at : email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities: Testing and Commissioning Engineer (SCADA) will be responsible for installation, Testing, Commissioning and Customer support during defect Liability period of Supervis...
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing monitoring, evaluation and learning systems and strategy:
- Lead design, implementation and maintenance of monitoring, evaluation and learning systems and strategy to be implemented in each of the programme locations where programmes are currently being implemented
- Provide inputs to the Technology/Connect team to design technology solutions or integrate with the existing ones based on feedback received from field implementation and from overall requirements from Swasti
- Design evaluation frameworks based on model designs and work with other team members and stakeholders to implement them
- Implement the designed format and mechanisms for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning in coordination with the teams in different locations.
- Provide capacity building support to the end users (telecallers, enablers, cluster heads) to use these mechanisms
- Analyze and provide insights:
- Analyse the data regularly with the support of other team members to provide insights ground up for decision making
- Coordinate with the teams across all levels on the feedback related to technology solutions
- Provide key actionable insights to the users at all levels of the programme
- Distill learnings from the work and support the team with knowledge products
3. Desired Experience:
- Graduate with 2+ years of knowledge in Excel, Google sheets, Google Data studio
- Extremely high in detail orientation, strong analytical skills and handling high volume projects
- Advanced data analysis and interpretation skills and extensive knowledge of tools required for data analysis and interpretation.
- Designing and using technology solutions for engagement and monitoring
- Translating data into meaningful information that can be used by stakeholders in decision making
Roles and Responsibilities Designing monitoring, evaluation and learning systems and strategy: Lead design, implementation and maintenance of monitoring, evaluation and learning systems and strategy t...
Role: As the Senior Manager - Finance and Accounts,
The primary role is to influence strategic outcome, by aligning the finance and accounts policies, systems and processes to the overall Strategic Plan. The role will implement and contribute to the finance and accounts policy and operations, and ensure process and systems compliance, under the guidance of the Governing Body.
The core responsibilities are -
- Design and develop various financial systems and processes
- Design and develop budgeting formats
- Design and develop financial workflows
- Design, develop and maintain financial management information
- Finalization of books of accounts and preparation of financial statements
- Cash flow management
- Building capacity of the team on budgeting, financial and MIS reporting
- Building and nurturing talent to develop the next line of managers
- Supporting in audits (internal and external), FAS and filing statutory returns
- Supporting in managing grants and reviewing financial transactions
- Ensuring compliance to the relevant statutory processes
- Exception reporting
- supporting in finalization of book of accounts
Reports to: The CFO
- Interacts with and is influenced by the CEOs (Group organizations), members of the Governing Body, Audit Accountability and Transparency Committee (AATC), Strategy2Results (S2R) team, Thematic and other Enabler leads, and their respective teams
- Influences the Reporting Officers and all the employees of the organization.
Age and Gender: No restrictions
● Ideally a post-graduate with knowledge and skill in finance and accounting systems and processes
● Minimum of 10 years experience of Finance and Accounts Management preferably in the social development sector Knowledge ● In-depth knowledge of designing and implementing various financial processes, systems and policies ● Of various financial management tools and accounting software, and application to the specific needs of the organization ● Of industry/sector best practices, and application to the organization ● In-depth knowledge of relevant laws to ensure statutory compliance. Skills
- ● Relationship building which will help to work with thematic experts, stakeholders, experts etc, and managing expectations at all levels ● Proficiency in the use of financial management tools and familiarity with accounting software. Working knowledge of using ERP/MIS tools is an added advantage ● Application of financial management knowledge in a development sector context ● Analytical skills to report financial data, and influence all stakeholders with data
- Geography: Would be based at Head Office in Bangalore.
Role: As the Senior Manager – Finance and Accounts, The primary role is to influence strategic outcome, by aligning the finance and accounts policies, systems and processes to the overall Strate...
Terms of Reference
Designation: Associate, Enterprise Support
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
About the Role
- Coordinate in development and implementation of strategies in accordance with the program goals of MSME capacity building, facilitating support and linkages with service providers (financing, digital enablement, etc.) and connecting with market players – both Modern Trade and E-commerce
- Implement design and ensure adherence to design, its processes, and outcomes – including e-learning courses, webinars, service provider marketplace, and other trainings
- Develop and maintain knowledge content for the program
- Actively listen to feedback from MSMEs and other stakeholders to sharpen design.
- Abstract key learnings from the program and identify improvements as well as potential new designs for experimentation.
- Evaluate MSME needs, design and deliver various approaches and tools
- Collaborate with M&E team to monitor progress to develop the metrics for progress
- Collaborate with Technology team to create innovative solutions for digital delivery of the program
- Build capacity of the operations team and help improve design and implementation.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Master's degree, with at least 3 years work experience
- Strong interest in any of the following –MSMEs, e-commerce, economic development, or business management
- Familiarity and some experience in entrepreneurship development, learning and development, capacity building or similar fields
- Excellent communication skills; sharp business acumen
- Thrive in unstructured environments and love complex problems
Terms of ReferenceDesignation: Associate, Enterprise SupportJob Location: Bengaluru, KarnatakaAbout the Role Coordinate in development and implementation of strategies in accordance with the program g...
• Ensure daily & timely update of reports to our customers on their consignment movement.
• Ensure smooth & timely container booking, clearance of cargo at Customs by maintaining constant communication with Liners & CHA resolving any issue with immediate action.
• Ensure all customer issues and queries are attended to on priority with minimal escalations.
• Establish relationship with all internal & external stakeholders of our organization such as CHA's, Shipping Line, Freight Forwarder & NVOCC
• Ensure daily & timely update of reports to our customers on their consignment movement. • Ensure smooth & timely container booking, clearance of cargo at Customs by maintaining constant ...
- Level 1 Production Support for App / CRM and any other system that gets deployed for the project.
- System testing Pre-Release
- Bug and Issue Tracking with Vendor and Internal stakeholders.
- Support in data migration / reporting as required.
- Administration of the application(s), Creating users, Maintaining access controls, Assigning roles ,locations etc
- Writing, Developing and debugging scripts for quick data retrieval and processing.
- User training
- Any other Ad-hoc responsibilities as per changing needs of the Project.
Level 1 Production Support for App / CRM and any other system that gets deployed for the project. System testing Pre-Release Bug and Issue Tracking with Vendor and Internal stakeholders. Support in da...