The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating, installing and managing our databases. You will ensure optimal database performance by analyzing database issues and monitoring database performance.
- Manage database changes and re-designs
- Database design as per project metrics and program design
- Creation of database, managing integrations with solutions involved in program/project
- Design systems for people to interact with the database
- Analyze database issues and troubleshoot or configure the database accordingly
- Drive automation of code
- Monitor database performance to ensure high levels of security and speed
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Administration,Computer Science, Technology, or a related field of study
- Proven knowledge of SQL Servers
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with Wrike project management software is a plus
If you are interested or want to refer someone please share your updated CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org or whats app your profile at: https://wa.me/919830504555
Please mention your current and expected CTC and also your notice period.