Terms of Reference
Designation: Associate, Enterprise Support
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
About the Role
- Coordinate in development and implementation of strategies in accordance with the program goals of MSME capacity building, facilitating support and linkages with service providers (financing, digital enablement, etc.) and connecting with market players – both Modern Trade and E-commerce
- Implement design and ensure adherence to design, its processes, and outcomes – including e-learning courses, webinars, service provider marketplace, and other trainings
- Develop and maintain knowledge content for the program
- Actively listen to feedback from MSMEs and other stakeholders to sharpen design.
- Abstract key learnings from the program and identify improvements as well as potential new designs for experimentation.
- Evaluate MSME needs, design and deliver various approaches and tools
- Collaborate with M&E team to monitor progress to develop the metrics for progress
- Collaborate with Technology team to create innovative solutions for digital delivery of the program
- Build capacity of the operations team and help improve design and implementation.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree, with at least 3 years work experience
- Strong interest in any of the following –MSMEs, e-commerce, economic development, or business management
- Familiarity and some experience in entrepreneurship development, learning and development, capacity building or similar fields
- Excellent communication skills; sharp business acumen
- Thrive in unstructured environments and love complex problems