- 5-8 years of experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation in complex projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills supported by strong communication and presentation skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Databases (MySql, SQL or Postgres), Conversant with SQL/PLSQL, Advanced in Excel. Working knowledge of Web, Mobile App development frameworks.
- Good grasp over SDLC, Agile frameworks – Bring industry best practices of project management into practice.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Well versed with app usability best practices, navigation design and flow, content classification, and content management methods and system
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ideate, conceive, develop and deploy technology solutions for guiding the program
- Engage, consult, be the bridge between internal project stakeholders and design the program workflows in detail
- Design and configure the appropriate solution, so that all requirements are met and that expectations regarding platform use cases and functionality are fulfilled
- See the bigger picture and have end to end grasp and control over every aspect of the tech solutions deployed.
- Continuous improvement of deployed or in production systems and applications based on feedback from internal stakeholders or self ideation.
- Work with tech partners on all development, deployment and support work within the required timeframes
- Excellent vendor management skills, manage the vendor time,effort, deliveries and billing. Keep costs under control. Manage and project budgets in line with project budgets.
- Ability to build rapport and consensus building amongst a diverse set of stakeholders is paramount
- Maintain accurate, high-quality, and timely documentation of implementation steps and activities for internal and external partners